Terms and Conditions
Neurological Physiotherapy Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions below before using our website, as these terms apply to your use of our website or use of any materials including, documentation or content posted or made available on our website, including, but not limited to, text, data, information, graphics, interfaces, logos, photographs, video and other media material made available.
These Terms, together with any conditions referred to below, set out the legal terms that apply to your use of our website
By accessing and using our site, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them.
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
Public Forums and Submissions
The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to –
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information
- post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of the Website Owner’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network
- violate any copyright, trademark, other applicable Great Britain or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party
- submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business
Loss of Access to the Website
Sometimes and possibly without notice, we may have to withdraw or suspend access to some or all of the Materials or pages available on our site. This is often to allow us to maintain or protect our site. Whilst we do not expect this to happen regularly, if it does, we apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused.
Please note, however, that we are not liable for any loss or inconvenience you may suffer should our site or any of its content become unavailable at any time or for any period. We ask that you respect our site and the right of other users to enjoy its Material. Your access is as our guest and in the event of any breach by you of these Terms, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.