The results below are from January 2020 for patients receiving physiotherapy treatment.
How likely are you to recommend Neurological Physiotherapy to a family member, friend or colleague?
- Very likely 29
- Likely 4
- Unlikely 0
- Very unlikely 0
How involved did you feel in the decision making about your treatment plan?
- Very involved 25
- Involved 8
- Uninvolved 0
- Very uninvolved 0
Overall how satisfied or dissatisfied were you with the treatment you received from Neurological Physiotherapy?
- Very satisfied 29
- Satisfied 4
- Unsatisfied 0
- Very unsatisfied 0
Do you have a specific comment or feedback for Neurological Physiotherapy?
- Great Physio
- Amazing, could not live without you
- I feel very supported and motivated, I trust the whole team
- They are all excellent and have helped me immensely. I am even writing this as they helped me remember how to write
- Treated with empathy. They helped me to see a way forward
- Thank you for treating me over the years with my chronic pain. I can’t imagine life without physio as it helps me so much
- Keep up the good work
- I am very satisfied with all my treatment. I feel a few more sessions would help my confidence
- Staff are cheerful and encourage self-help and keep me motivated
- Treatment always very beneficial
- Very caring
- Carla is great
- Excellent service. Very friendly staff always helpful
- Fantastic results from experienced physios
- Getting benefit from my treatment
- Always helpful and supportive in treatment with lots of different options available
- We are treated by Kellie. She is very skilled and excellent at motivating. The reception team are always helpful and accommodating with appointments
- Car park sometimes busy
- Can you warm the blankets?