Case management in the health setting is an inclusive approach to meeting patients’ health needs. It involves assessment, planning and facilitating the provision of required health services. These may include nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy.
At NP we work with case managers to provide physiotherapy at patients’ homes or in clinic. Our therapists will be a point of contact for case managers, families, carers and allied health professionals involved, to ensure good communication and joint working.
- Our therapists can offer neurological, orthopaedic and MSK specialities.
- First assessments are organised swiftly and completed efficiently.
- Comprehensive follow up reports are completed within two weeks following the assessment.
- We offer capped fees for initial assessment and report writing.
- We can offer training for families and carers.
Click here to view our Case Management Terms and Conditions.
Individual Funding Requests
We can provide physiotherapy to patients who due to individual clinical circumstances, have been authorised funding for treatment of their condition, which may not be provided to others with the same condition.
What is an individual funding request?
An individual funding request can be made by the clinician treating you if they believe that because your clinical circumstances are exceptional, you may receive benefit from a treatment or service that isn’t routinely offered by the NHS.
Here is a guide and process map for patients about individual funding requests for specialised services.
*Please note that only NHS clinicians can apply for Individual Funding Requests on behalf of patients.